Friday, November 1, 2013

Human Relations

Today I want to share with you an excerpt I was reading from the book "Power of Influence" There is no known credit given for the following statements.

The following words are definitely worth taking to heart.

The Six Most Important Words: "I admit I made a mistake"
The Five Most Important Words: "You did a good job."
The Four Most Important Words: "What is your opinion?"
The Three Most Important Words: "If you please"
The Two Most Important Words: "Thank You."
The Most Important Word: "We"

The Least Important Word: "I"

It is the dynamic of self that always seems to get in the way.

Pray and ask God to help you look beyond yourself and put your focus on others.

Read Philippians 2:1-10

"Instead of putting others in their place
put yourself in their place.

No comments:

Post a Comment